Grab your squad to play Find The Bloc scavenger hunt at The Bloc March 1-6 for a chance to win a set of 4 OVO by Cirque du Soleil tickets to the March 15, 2022 8:00pm show at the Microsoft Theater.
How to Play:
Scan QR code at Concierge Desk to start your Find The Bloc Scavenger Hunt. Find The Bloc with each clue and select the corresponding number at each Bloc retailer location. The top 50 players at the end of the event will win a set of 4 (four) tickets to Cirque du Soleil OVO on March 15, 2022 8:00pm show at Microsoft Theater.
Terms & Conditions:
- In partnership with Cirque du Soleil, The Bloc will be giving away OVO by Cirque du Soleil tickets to the March 15, 2022 8:00pm show at the Microsoft Theater.
- Please see OVO by Cirque du Soleil FAQ section and contact them with any questions at (877) 924-7783.
- Eligibility: One entry per person. Must be 18+ to play scavenger hunt. The Contest is only open to legal residents of United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Bloc, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Bloc as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest. By entering, You are opting in to The Bloc’s email communications from which you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Winner Selection: The top 50 winners who have the most correct answers win a set of 4 (four) tickets to Cirque du Soleil OVO on March 15, 2022 8:00pm show at Microsoft Theater. The Bloc will email the winners the tickets by March 14, 2022 uing the email that was registered to play. The Bloc is not responsible for lost/stolen tickets. Tickets can not be sold or transferred. Will be sent to the email address provided on the entry form.
- Disputes: This Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners & Official Rules: To obtain a copy of the Winners’ names or a copy of these Official Rules, mail Your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: The Bloc, Find The Bloc, 700 South Flower Street, Suite 450, Los Angeles, California 90017. Requests must be received no later than March 15, 2022.